What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your company name user ID and password (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ’talk’ to yours while you are logged in
- your third party networking site profiles
If you register as a Venue, we will collect your payment preferences (including, but not limited to, your WePay access information). We use this information to enable Space rentals through our Site and to make payments related thereto.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Venyooz, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Site; research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Venyooz uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Site.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Social Media and Networking Sites
As part of the functionality of this site, you can link your Venyooz account with online accounts you may have with third party service providers (each such account, a “Third Party Account) by providing your Third Party Account login information to Venyooz through the Site. By granting Venyooz access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that Venyooz may access, make available and store (if applicable) any information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account so that it is available on and through the Site. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Venyooz account.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Venyooz Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Venyooz Web site and service(s). Venyooz does not knowingly collect information from persons under 18.
Questions or comments?